DERMAL FILLER SPECIAL
WHAT IS JUVÉDERM?
JUVÉDERM is the #1 dermal filler collection in the world that offers 5 different products to meet your specific needs. Adds volume to plump lips, smooth lines, or lift & contour cheeks
Juvéderm Vollure® XC
Aging, genetics, and environmental factors like sun exposure can cause parenthesis lines to become more visible. Juvéderm Vollure® XC softens moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding volume to the lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth to produce subtle and long-lasting results for up to 18 months.
Some people simply have naturally thin lips and just want to achieve a fuller appearance. Other people have noticed their lips thinning over time and may also have seen vertical lip lines become more noticeable. Juvéderm Volbella® adds subtle volume to lips and softens the appearance of vertical lip lines, helping you to look youthful and beautiful at any age.
Juvéderm Voluma® XC
Wrinkles and lines aren’t the only signs of aging. Over time, the cheeks may begin to flatten, and facial skin may begin to sag. This is caused by a natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what experts call age-related midface volume loss. Juvéderm Voluma XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area. Juvéderm Voluma XC adds volume to correct age-related volume loss in the cheeks to help create a more youthful appearance
Juvéderm® Ultra Plus XC
FDA-approved dermal filler that is not only used to smooth out lines in your face but can also be used to restore the youthful volume that can diminish over time. The two main ingredients found in Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC are hyaluronic acid and lidocaine. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally produced sugar substance that can hydrate the skin. It also creates a natural like cushion that pumps up volume wherever it is injected. Lidocaine is a mild local anesthetic that is used to help minimize any discomfort that may be present when the gel like substance is injected into the skin.
Juvéderm® Ultra XC
Over time, your skin naturally loses elasticity. Couple this natural process with genetics and environmental factors such as sun exposure and moderate to severe lines and folds begin to form around the nose and mouth. Juvéderm Ultra XC is the first and only non-surgical hyaluronic acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to be used to instantly smooth out lines found along the sides of the nose and mouth, providing natural-looking results for up to 12 months. Juvéderm Ultra XC can also be used to add fullness to the lips.
- What are Dermal fillersDermal fillers adds volume to a different area of the face—without surgery. Most dermal fillers are smooth, crystal-clear gels that are administered by injection in your V/O Med Spa locations.
- Where are Dermal Fillers used?• Different formulations are approved to either volumize cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, smooth vertical lip lines, or plump the lips.
• Some dermal fillers soften moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding subtle volume around the nose and mouth.
• Some dermal fillers add volume to the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss.
• Some dermal fillers add subtle volume to lips and softens the appearance of vertical lip lines.
• Some dermal fillers smooth moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
Some dermal fillers add fullness and plumps lips as well as smooths and corrects moderate to severe parentheses lines.
- What is hyaluronic acid?Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a natural substance in the skin that delivers nutrients, helps the skin retain moisture and softness, and adds volume. Many dermal fillers are made from a modified form of HA.
- What is the treatment experience like?V/O will take your medical history and provide a facial analysis. Be prepared to discuss your aesthetic areas of concern. This is not a surgical treatment. Actual treatment with Dermal filler injections can take 15 minutes to 60 minutes, depending on which area of your face is being treated.
- Does it hurt?Some dermal fillers contain pain-reducing lidocaine to help manage pain or discomfort during the injection. You may also ask your aesthetic healthcare provider about a topical numbing cream or ice to help further minimize discomfort.
- When will I see results?You will see results immediately/instantly.
- How long do results last?The results may last one year to two years, depending on product, metabolic rate, age, amount injected, and are dependent upon optimal treatment and formula used.