WHAT IS EMSCULPT?
EMsculpt is a groundbreaking FDA-cleared treatment for toning, strengthening, and firming of the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, calves, biceps, and triceps. EMsculpt uses non-invasive High-intensity Focused Electromagnetic technology (HIFEM™) to trigger intense muscle contractions by targeting neuromuscular tissue through the use of electric currents. On average, patients can expect to build between 16%-19% muscle mass and lose between 19%-23% fat. The treatment is 30 minutes for the abdomen and glutes and 20 minutes for the biceps, triceps, and calves. The patient will feel strong contractions that are intense, but never painful. 4 treatments over the course of 2 weeks are recommended to achieve results. The treatment is 100% non-invasive with zero downtime. Patients should drink plenty of water and maintain a healthy lifestyle to maximize results.
WATCH EMSCULPT FOR ABS
WATCH EMSCULPT FOR BUTTOCKS
HOW DOES Emsculpt WORK?
- How long do the results last?Muscle mass gained by EMSculpt treatment is not permanent but may last, on average, for six months or more. Periodic EMSculpt sessions are recommended to maintain these results.
- How Many EMSCULPT Treatments are Needed? Clinical studies with EMSCULPT for the abdomen and buttocks treated patients for 30 minutes, twice a week for 2 weeks, a total of 4 treatments. Typically, one treatment every 3-6 months for maintenance is required to maintain results.
- Who is a good candidate for EMSCULPT?People Who Enjoy a Healthy Lifestyle – Men and women who work out consistently or who are looking to jumpstart a new fitness routine are good EMSculpt candidates. Those who continue to exercise the muscle groups that have been targeted through EMSculpt tend to see the longest-lasting results.
- Does EMSCULPT have side effects?EMSculpt is a completely non-invasive treatment and as such poses very little risk of side effects. The most common side effect is a feeling of muscle soreness, similar to the sensation one might feel after a vigorous workout.
- How effective is EMSCULPT?According to the studies done on Emsculpt, the device is able to create about 16% muscle development on the area it was used on after four treatments spaced two weeks apart.
- Does EMSCULPT work on arms?Emsculpt is currently FDA-cleared to treat the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, and arms.