WHAT IS COOLTONE?
CoolTone is FDA-cleared, noninvasive body contouring treatment that uses Magnetic Muscle Stimulation (MMS) technology to strengthen, tone, and firm the muscles of the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.
An estimate of 25,000 muscle contractions can occur during your treatment. Your muscles adapt to the intensity and change to develop muscle tissue that leads to a better toned and contoured appearance. The intensity can be as light as you want but it is recommended for a moderate high to high level for better results.
WATCH HOW COOLTONE WORKS
BENEFITS OF CoolTone
- Strengthens and tones your muscles
- Non-surgical alternative to a butt lift
- Enhances your abs & arms
- Increased athletic performance
- Targets your abdomen, arm and leg muscles
- What areas of the body does CoolTone treat?CoolTone can be used on many areas of your body, including the abdomen, arms, buttocks, and thighs.
- Is CoolTone Safe?CoolTone is a safe and FDA-cleared treatment that is non-invasive. You will likely feel some very mild soreness afterwards that can last for a day after your treatment.
- What is the difference between CoolTone and CoolSculpting?CoolTone compliments what you get from CoolSculpting. Once fat cells are destroyed and eliminated by CoolSculpting, CoolTone can then target your muscles to strengthen and tone them for further body contouring. Both techniques are non-surgical and can be done during the same session (starting with CoolSculpting), for a maximum punch against fat and the ultimate redefining of your body. This dynamic duo treatment can transform your physique. Call us today and find out about the new CoolTone treatment and what it can do for you.
- Am I a good candidate for CoolTone?If you are physically active and have a low body fat percentage, you are an ideal candidate to get additional body contouring and more definition to the abs and buttocks.